The RRD Real Estate Investment Checklist
The following is a useful resource checklist that you should follow when investing in real estate. This checklist will help you to ensure that your investment runs smoothly.
Before the Purchase of a Property
The RRD can help you find the property you want to purchase and connect you with financing.
During the Purchase of a Property
While you’re taking ownership of a property, there are a lot of things you need to get set up.
- Obtain insurance
- Choose an energy provider
- Find property management
- Find new property employees by posting a job opening
- Screen new property employees
After the Purchase of a Property
The RRD is able to meet many of your ongoing property needs.
- Fill vacancies with rental posting (coming soon)
- Screen prospective tenants
- Search for vendors for maintenance etc.
- Point your tenants to renters insurance
- Accept electronic rent payments
- Use debt collection services on unpaid rent
The RRD Mission:
As a real estate professional, you used to have to find a separate website for each of your property needs. Research takes a lot of time! Each minute of time spent searching online is correlated with another 0.27 fewer minutes of work, but The RRD can save you that time! You don’t have to do as much research because everything you will need to fulfill your property needs can be found right here. The more that you use The RRD, the more time you save! The RRD is able to deliver on this because it provides services that meet your needs before, during, and after the purchase of a property.